Anyone who knows be knows that I'm pretty much an open book. And anyone who doesn't know me soon finds this out. But here are a few things the people I haven't met yet may not know about me.
1) I'm superstitious. Not to an extreme, but I don't like to rename pets or exit through a door through which I did not enter.
4) My hair hasn't been its natural color in more than 10 years. It has been mostly red since 11th grade, but last summer was raven-black and is currently a fabulous shade of mermaid-green.
5) I can do accents. In fact, sometimes I do them without meaning to. I accidentally turn English, Scottish, or Australian on a whim and can do German, French, Russian, Irish, New York, and Deep South when asked.
6) I love my handwriting. I actually practice it sometimes. And I love to write things by hand, like a weirdo.
7) I've been writing novels since high school. I actually self-published a book on Amazon in 12th grade and have been writing young adult fiction (my favorite) for years, though it still remains unpublished.
8) And I've been writing romance novels under a pseudonym. Good luck finding me!
9) I have two tattoos. There is a TARDIS (Doctor Who's time and space machine) on my ankle and the sign of the Deathly Hallows (from Harry Potter) on my left elbow.
10) My favorite word is "delicious". It's just so descriptive. And I also feel that everyone should read "The Search for Delicious" by Natalie Babbitt - what a magical little book.
So there you have it! Ten things you probably didn't know about me. Hope you still like me!